Python3 GAE 502 Error

Jacinto Parga

Apr 18, 2019, 8:21:41 AM4/18/19
to web2py-users
Hi,

I'm trying to deploy my first python3 app in Google App Engine. I've edited  app.yaml according to https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/standard/python3/config/appref . I have created .gcloudignore replacing skip files and I have deployed it
gcloud app deploy app.yaml --version xxxx --promote

But what I get is

Beginning deployment of service [default]...
fatal
:ambiguous argument'HEAD': unknown revision or path outside the working tree.
Use '--' to separate the routes of the revisions, in this way:
'git <comando> [<revisión>...] -- [<archivo>...]'

I vhave checked that all the files are uploaded wrght to Google App Engine, but when I access to the app:

bad-gateway-502.png

I dont know if it is an app.yaml mistale or there is somethin wrong in web2py with python3 apps in GAE.

Thanks

Jacinto Parga

Apr 21, 2019, 12:19:59 PM4/21/19
to web2py-users
The first issue (fatal:ambiguous argument'HEAD') solved just with git init.

The second one 'Bad Gateway' in google app engine with python3.7 not yet.

Jacinto Parga

Apr 21, 2019, 12:32:33 PM4/21/19
to web2py-users
Or may be what i need is just to know what is the entrypoint in the app.yalm for my web2py application

runtime
: python37
entrypoint
: gunicorn -b :$PORT main:app

Jacinto Parga

Mar 31, 2020, 5:32:44 AM3/31/20
to web2py-users
Is there any main.py example to deploy web2py in GAE with python 3.7 as it is in py4web?