Has somebody used codenvy for web2py application deployment?

at

Nov 2, 2015, 11:55:02 AM11/2/15
to web2py-users
Hi,

I was looking for a place where I can deploy a database driven web2py application free of cost. This small application is for personal use. I am familiar with deployments of such applications on AWS, DigitalOcean, pythonanywhere and other hosting services. But along-with hosting I was looking for git repository integration so that one of my friend can also collaborate in this project. Is codenvy the right thing for my needs?

Thanks,
AT

Gary Cowell

Nov 3, 2015, 5:20:59 AM11/3/15
to web2py-users
No, but could you not use pythonanywhere free app, and host mercurial (or, git, if you must) on bitbucket?

Small projects on bitbucket can have up to five users.