cx_Oracle 6.0

Вячеслав Анатольевич

Aug 18, 2017, 6:58:08 AM8/18/17
to web2py-users
Hi everyone!

Actually the question on the topic! Do you need changes to pydal or we2py due to the release of cx_Oracle 6.0? Release web2py 2.15.3 took place a week earlier than cx_Oracle 6.0. I ask - because it creates parallel tables with already existing only with a small (or large) letter, when I it define.
For example, have a table 'MAIN', in models - define_table('main') after ugrate to 6.0 - it creates one more table - 'main'
Previously, this was not.
Maybe stupid question......

Leonel Câmara

Aug 18, 2017, 7:02:06 AM8/18/17
to web2py-users
Nope, that's caused by the new entity quoting in the DAL. Use entity_quoting=False in your DAL call.

Вячеслав Анатольевич

Aug 18, 2017, 7:19:09 AM8/18/17
to web2py-users
Thanks, Leonel! It works!