Photoswipe on web2py?

Mark Abajian

Nov 16, 2015, 5:01:49 AM11/16/15
to web2py-users
Dear web2py Community,

I have been using web2py for several years on and off.

I would like to incorporate the PhotoSwipe lightbox (javascript) (http://photoswipe.com) onto my gallery page with thumbnails.  Has anyone had any success with this?  I found a tutorial online (http://webdesign.tutsplus.com/tutorials/the-perfect-lightbox-using-photoswipe-with-jquery--cms-23587), but I was not successful implementing this on my free account at pythonanywhere.com.

While I do not see any errors, when I click on the thumbnail, my image loads in Firefox without the PhotoSwipe lightbox; I just get my plain image by itself, instead of my gallery in a lightbox overlay.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!  Thank you!

Mark