(commercial solicitation) web2py development projects

ma...@myire.com

May 29, 2018, 3:46:53 PM5/29/18
to web2py-users
Hello everyone,

First off, many thanks to all the contributors here who have made web2py amazing.

We (MyIRE) are currently rolling out our reproducible clinical trials platform which uses web2py.

As we roll it out publicly, we're going to be looking for more talented individuals to work on it, stress test it, etc.

Specifically in the next few months we'll be beefing up  our open source initiatives.

If you have an interest in security and would like to be included in these releases and discussions, please reach out to me directly.