CAS not working

Giacomo Dorigo

Jul 3, 2014, 8:32:58 AM7/3/14
to web...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I have a problem in using the web2py CAS service.

I have created a cas_provider and a cas_client.
I have accessed to cas_client
/cas_client
from here went to
/cas_client/default/user/login?_next=/cas_client/default/index
and been redirected to
/cas_provider/default/user/cas/login?service=https://.../cas_client/default/user/login
from here I went to the cas_provider page for registering and I have registered.

in the cas_provider database both auth_user and auth_cas have been populated.
Login and logout in cas_provider gives no problem.

But when I try to login or logout in cas_client I get an EOFError.
And auth_user in cas_client has not been populated.

I am not sure if it is related but also when I try to call directly /cas_client/default/user/register
I get a 404.

Thanks for help,
Giacomo