Problems editing routes

Roman

Aug 4, 2017, 11:35:54 AM8/4/17
to web...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I am trying to set up routes for my application as explained in the book ('simply' setting a different default app, and controller) but am running into a problem:

As soon as I add a file 'routes.py' to the main web2py folder I get an error message 'No module fileutils' - even if the file is empty.
Also tried renaming the routes examples in 'examples' to routes.py (and putting them into the main web2py folder) but no luck so far
Is there something I am missing?

I am running the Windows Distribution (not from source).

Thanks in advance!

Leonel Câmara

Aug 4, 2017, 11:38:00 AM8/4/17
to web2py-users
You need to update your routes.py to do "from gluon import fileutils" instead of "import fileutils"