RuntimeError: cannot load dispatch table from pyexpat

Yebach

Nov 28, 2018, 8:26:07 AM11/28/18
to web2py-users
I am getting the following error after I reinstalled my machine. I am using Python 27 (32-bit)

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\workspaces\Python\iRazpored\gluon\restricted.py", line 217, in restricted
exec ccode in environment
File "C:/workspaces/Python/iRazpored/applications/bilbanstevci/controllers/stevci.py", line 7, in <module>
from openpyxl import Workbook
File "C:\workspaces\Python\iRazpored\gluon\custom_import.py", line 94, in custom_importer
raise e2 # there is an error in the module
RuntimeError: cannot load dispatch table from pyexpat

Any suggestions

Yebach

Nov 29, 2018, 7:00:31 AM11/29/18
to web2py-users
Same thing when using the 64bit version etc.

Any ideas? this is really a real pain in the .....

thank you