New Application Wizard - Layout Themes and Plugins

chris_g

Feb 9, 2015, 8:17:07 PM2/9/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
I have noticed that the "New Application Wizard" ( /admin/wizard/step1 ) does not contain any Layout Themes or Plugins. See attachment.

According to this post ( https://groups.google.com/d/msg/web2py/frUArP3gp6w/PCx2Z-3gxIkJ ) from 2011, these selections are populated by these AJAX calls:

http://www.web2py.com/plugins/default/plugins.json
http://www.web2py.com/plugins/default/plugins.json

I have listed the results that I am getting below and I have also attached a screen shot of what the page looks like.

I am just trying to determine if this is a broken feature in the Wizard or if I have something odd with my local setup. (I have setup web2py on my local linux VM at a site that uses lots of firewalls and proxies to get between me and the internet.)

Are others seeing the same behaviour that I am getting?

Is this Wizard still the preferred way of deploying a new site?

I am using Version 2.9.12-stable+timestamp.2015.01.17.06.11.03

Thanks,
Chris

web2py_wizard_step1.png

Massimo Di Pierro