GAE: "UserWarning: There are too many files in your application..." Which files to hide?

Tom Campbell

Dec 11, 2015, 8:43:15 PM12/11/15
to web2py-users
While attempting to another GAE problem, I'm running into this GAE error:

15: UserWarning: There are too many files in your application for changes in all of them to be monitored. You may have to restart the development server to see some changes to your files.

However, skip_files in app.yaml seems to be excluding all the right files, and I can't figure out what else to add, except maybe uploads (but my app has no files in that directory)

skip_files: |
(applications/.*?/(cron|databases|errors|cache|sessions)/.*)|

Anyone have an idea how I can reduce the number of files watched further, or is this a spurious error?

Massimo Di Pierro

Dec 18, 2015, 2:22:42 AM12/18/15
to web2py-users
Do not know I do not get this. Can you reproduce it you only have welcome app in applications?