Change position of edit button in SQLFORM

LoveWeb2py

Jun 22, 2015, 11:26:54 AM6/22/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
When I click on "view" a record in the SQLFORM.grid it puts the buttons at the very top. <div class="form header row_buttons">

Does web2py have a built-in method of moving the buttons to the bottom of the page or do I need to use CSS?

LoveWeb2py

Jun 22, 2015, 3:51:50 PM6/22/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
I'd really appreciate any help on this. I went through the SQLHTML.py code and I can see where row_buttons are being assigned, but I'm not sure what I can change to put the buttoms at the bottom of the SQLFORM instead of the top.

I also see that the 'web2py' ui has cornertop and cornerbottom arguments

LoveWeb2py

Jun 23, 2015, 11:23:45 AM6/23/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
I'll take any ideas at this point lol

Dave S

Jun 23, 2015, 2:04:33 PM6/23/15
to web...@googlegroups.com

On Tuesday, June 23, 2015 at 8:23:45 AM UTC-7, LoveWeb2py wrote:
I'll take any ideas at this point lol

You may be the first to be trying it.

/dps