version2.5.1:Approximative date of version correcting smartgrid with links to several tables

Serge Bourgeois

Jun 17, 2013, 4:08:02 AM6/17/13
to web...@googlegroups.com
At first, thanks a lot for the fantastic work around Web2py. Each time a new version come, I iplemented it with excitation...
The last version 2.5.1 came with a regression in smartgrid functionalities. As I use smartgird in many situation, I'd like to know approximatively when the correction is planned to be implemented.
Thanks again for your efforts.

Massimo Di Pierro

Jun 17, 2013, 4:50:55 AM6/17/13
to web...@googlegroups.com
I am not aware of this. What is the problem with smartgrid in 2.5.1?

dev.ld...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2013, 10:09:54 AM6/17/13
to web...@googlegroups.com

On Monday, June 17, 2013 4:50:55 AM UTC-4, Massimo Di Pierro wrote:
I am not aware of this. What is the problem with smartgrid in 2.5.1?

Ticket 1527 describes one of the issues.

Dan

Massimo Di Pierro

Jun 17, 2013, 11:44:11 AM6/17/13
to web...@googlegroups.com
But that issue was closed.

dev.ld...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2013, 12:51:06 PM6/17/13
to web...@googlegroups.com

On Monday, June 17, 2013 11:44:11 AM UTC-4, Massimo Di Pierro wrote:
But that issue was closed.

Yes, I see that but I don't see any change set listed that that fixes it. In my testing, the test app still fails with the latest github version as do my apps.

Dan

Massimo Di Pierro

Jun 18, 2013, 1:17:28 AM6/18/13
to web...@googlegroups.com
OK I reopened it.

Serge Bourgeois

Jun 18, 2013, 2:55:09 AM6/18/13
to web...@googlegroups.com
 smartgrids with linked_tables cannot be executed.

As the problem has already been reported (Antony reacted on it proposing to include this situation in the non regression testing), I didn't document my own case.

Serge

2013/6/17 Massimo Di Pierro <massimo....@gmail.com>
--

---