jquerymobile not displaying correctly in GAE

melmg

Nov 6, 2013, 9:56:44 PM11/6/13
to web...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm using the jquerymobile plugin on my webapp and when I look at it on the jquerymobile demo site locally, it shows correctly:

 but now that I deployed it to GAE, when I look at it on my iPhone using Safari it just looks like a website with a jquerymobile look:

Am I supposed to do something different since I'm deploying it to GAE? All I did was use the jquerymobile/layout.html and then extend it to all my other views (except the user.html view, when I extended on that one, when I logged in it would display a blank page so I kept it as layout.html for now).... I'm relatively new to web2py, python, GAE, and jquerymobile...all the knowledge I have is from what I've learned through developing this web app.

Thank you in advance!