Could you write the code for RESTFUL api used in the web2py app controller and in the phonegap view?

Rgb Aston

Mar 28, 2016, 1:16:26 AM3/28/16
to web2py-users
Please don't send me the link of the documentation. I seriously tried it but it's not working. Please write the codes finally as I have given up struggling with it.

eric cuver

Mar 28, 2016, 6:20:29 AM3/28/16
to web2py-users
it is better that you put your code like this we will help you to see what's wrong

Anthony

Mar 28, 2016, 11:01:51 AM3/28/16
to web2py-users
This question is not specific enough for anyone to write any code. Also, note that web2py has nothing to do with Phonegap, so if you have questions about what to do on the Phonegap side of things, this may not be the best place to ask. We should be able to help with the server-side REST API, but we need more details regarding what you are looking to do, what you have tried, and what aspects of the web2py documentation are unclear to you.

Anthony