web2py interactive console

Hassan Alnatour

Jun 6, 2012, 5:25:09 AM6/6/12
to web...@googlegroups.com
Dear ALL ,

i am trying  to use web2py from the terminal now i open the terminal and did this :

$ cd web2py
$ python web2py.py -S welcome

here web2py will start the interactive console :

>>> db =  DAL('sqlite://storage.sqlite')
>>> db.tables
[]

i didnt find my tables , why ??  i want to do this becouse i want to export a csv file for my auth_user

Javier Pepe

Jun 6, 2012, 5:27:41 AM6/6/12
to web...@googlegroups.com
Hello

You need add the -M option to load models.

hasan alnator

Jun 6, 2012, 5:29:12 AM6/6/12
to web...@googlegroups.com
Oh thank you , it working now

narges Rezaei

Apr 2, 2016, 8:00:17 AM4/2/16
to web2py-users
hi
i want use "python web2py.py -K myapp " to start scheduler in pycharm (windows) , but i can not do it and  i dont know how use it and where use it .

Dave S

Apr 4, 2016, 1:44:20 PM4/4/16
to web2py-users

On Saturday, April 2, 2016 at 5:00:17 AM UTC-7, narges Rezaei wrote:
hi
i want use "python web2py.py -K myapp " to start scheduler in pycharm (windows) , but i can not do it and  i dont know how use it and where use it .

Glad to see you got things working over at

/dps