Web2py debugger not working with Nginx+uWSGI setup.

Srini K

Nov 20, 2014, 8:34:42 PM11/20/14
to web...@googlegroups.com
Hi: I have deployed web2py on Ngnix+uWSGI setup using the script that comes with web2py and it works fine. But the problem I'm facing is in trying to set a breakpoint and debug using the web2py debugger. I have tried tweaking options in uWSGI and Nginx conf files to make it single process and multi-threaded but not have been successful, the web2py debugger does not break and the breakpoint gets cleared. Request anyone who might have faced/solved this issue to share their respective uWSGI and Nginx configuration details.

Thanks,
Srini