SQLFfor,.grid export query

Yebach

Apr 24, 2017, 9:36:19 AM4/24/17
to web2py-users
Hello

I would like to use a different query to export data from table when using SQLform.grid, compared to the one i use to represent data in the grid. Also I would like to export more columns than I show in the grid.

I tried with this instructions but I am getting different types of errors. I might be because I do not place the class file into the right folder or smth similar. http://rootpy.com/Export-in-SQLFORM-grid/

What would be the best way to do it?

thank you for suggestions

Anthony

Apr 25, 2017, 10:35:06 AM4/25/17
to web2py-users
The approach mentioned in that post regarding checking for request.vars._export_type seems like the way to go. If you are having problems, please post your code and the exact errors you are getting.

Anthony