Seeking Experienced web2py Functional Tester

Mark Graves

Aug 13, 2014, 3:37:52 PM8/13/14
to web...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone!

We are looking for a functional test script to be written for a web2py application for a small fee.

We will provide a test environment, user access control list, list of URL's, expected results, and actual results.

Results are behavioral in nature and will include modals.

We are looking to use gluon.contrib.webclient, lettuce, or selenium.

If you are free and have experience in this area, we'd love to hear from you!  Feel free to email me directly for more details.

Otherwise, this will be posted on elance and o-desk.

Thanks!

-Mark