glyphicons

Carlos Cesar Caballero Díaz

Apr 26, 2018, 11:11:02 AM4/26/18
to web2py-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I am doing some fixes in the welcome app styles.

Is there a reason why the welcome app is carrying the glyphicons fonts
files as bootstrap 4 does no more includes glyphicons fonts?

Right now font awesome is used in the welcome app, should we change the
glyphicons usage in the rest of the framework to font awesome?

Greetings.

Massimo DiPierro

Apr 26, 2018, 11:48:13 AM4/26/18
to web2py-d...@googlegroups.com
No. should be removed.

Carlos Cesar Caballero Díaz

Apr 26, 2018, 4:02:34 PM4/26/18
to web2py-d...@googlegroups.com

Ok, my changes: https://github.com/web2py/web2py/pull/1914

- included last bootstrap version (bundle) and map files

- fixed layout footer (the footer was causing a page horizontal scroll)

- fixed layout navbar (fixed login menu which was out off screen and added some constraints in menu)

- fixed layout main container (container had a missing .row div)

- fixed welcome index markup (I have replaced a couple of "center" tags for bootstrap jumbotron and added some inline styles for properly responsiveness)

- removed glyphicons font files

- fixed responsiveness of form buttons submit block, now in small screens buttons will appear one above the other and with 100% width (check login screen)

If you guys think that there is something wrong or something else to fix, please, tell me. I have a couple of days free.

Greetings.