pycharm support

Richard

Aug 10, 2017, 2:37:03 PM8/10/17
to web2py-developers
Hello,

I think pycharm support of web2py is broken because of import refactoring that occurs with 2.15.x

Richard

Leonel Câmara

Aug 11, 2017, 6:43:50 AM8/11/17
to web2py-developers
Is there something we can do on our side or do we just need to motivate pycharm to fix it?

Richard Vézina

Aug 11, 2017, 9:39:13 AM8/11/17
to web2py-d...@googlegroups.com
I think we should identify the exact reason (and maybe how to fix it) and open an issue here :

Or update the one that Kirill may have had open...

Richard

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 6:43 AM, Leonel Câmara <leonel...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there something we can do on our side or do we just need to motivate pycharm to fix it?

Richard Vézina

Aug 11, 2017, 9:40:18 AM8/11/17
to web2py-d...@googlegroups.com
I think they are just not aware the things had changed with web2py 2.15.x if this is the reason why it doesn't work anymore, of course...

Richard Vézina

Aug 11, 2017, 9:48:05 AM8/11/17
to web2py-d...@googlegroups.com

Massimo DiPierro

Aug 11, 2017, 9:52:45 AM8/11/17
to web2py-d...@googlegroups.com
Thank you and Kirill for looking into this

details : http://groups.google.com/group/web2py-developers
the project: http://code.google.com/p/web2py/
official : http://www.web2py.com/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "web2py-developers" group.

Richard Vézina

Aug 11, 2017, 9:55:58 AM8/11/17
to web2py-d...@googlegroups.com
I think the issue is limited to virtual environnement, I just try to create a web2py project and the autocompletion was working just fine...