TODO panel in admin editor

Paolo Valleri

Dec 6, 2013, 10:49:05 AM12/6/13
to web2py-d...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
I finally implemented a todo panel for the admin editor. For the time being it checks the string TODO only in .py files; I've noticed somewhere that also FIXME is used, any other string?
Moreover, the created scaffolding allows us to add more panels in the future (manage sessions, recent files, what ever we will need).

The code seems to work well but I'd ask you to double check it for bug and compatibility issues.

Paolo

Richard Vézina

Dec 6, 2013, 11:15:23 AM12/6/13
to web2py-d...@googlegroups.com