Re: [web2py-dev] Localization into Czech

Massimo Di Pierro

Mar 1, 2013, 1:45:24 PM3/1/13
to web2py-d...@googlegroups.com
Thank you! uploading to trunk.

On Feb 25, 2013, at 12:49 PM, David Herman wrote:

Hello all,

Using web2py quite regularly now, here is my tiny bit of contributing back.
I have translated admin and welcome app into Czech language. In the current distribution package, the cs.py file is somewhat in Slovak language mixed with Czech and English.

If interested, it is attached.

Regards,
David.

P.S.: translator T is not called from some areas, specifically from app wizard and  /admin/default/change_password which therefore remain in English

<cs-for_admin.py><cs-for_welcome.py><plural-cs.py>

David Marko

Mar 1, 2013, 3:11:12 PM3/1/13
to web2py-d...@googlegroups.com
Just checked, there is something wrong with an encoding, there are question marks instead of  all accented chars ...

Massimo Di Pierro

Mar 1, 2013, 3:46:59 PM3/1/13
to web2py-d...@googlegroups.com
hmm. How did you translate it? It is supposed to be in utf8. Can you send me a new patch?

David Herman

Mar 2, 2013, 11:44:31 AM3/2/13
to web2py-d...@googlegroups.com
It was in UTF-8 without BOM.
In the case the files got corrupted during upload, I attach them zipped now. Both UTF-8 variants.

David.
utf_no_BOM.zip
utf_w_BOM.zip

Massimo DiPierro

Mar 2, 2013, 12:30:04 PM3/2/13
to web2py-d...@googlegroups.com
ok. I replaced the no BOM. Can you please check if this fixed the problem?

<utf_no_BOM.zip><utf_w_BOM.zip>