PyDAL 'urllib' is not defined

Roberto Perdomo

Jun 4, 2018, 5:08:18 PM6/4/18
to web2py-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I'm running the Web2py Scheduler and I'm getting this error from PyDAL:

File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pydal/base.py", line 403,
in <lambda>

credential_decoder = lambda cred: urllib.unquote(cred)
NameError: global name 'urllib' is not defined

I have solved adding the missing "import urllib", but my question is
what happened here, why that lib is missing on the base.py?

Web2py: 2.16.1
PyDAL: 17.11

Massimo DiPierro

Jun 4, 2018, 5:09:27 PM6/4/18
to web2py-d...@googlegroups.com
Sure you have the latest version?

Roberto Perdomo

Jun 4, 2018, 5:13:00 PM6/4/18
to web2py-d...@googlegroups.com
PyDAL

DATA
__version__ = '17.11'

VERSION
17.11

On 4 June 2018 at 17:09, Massimo DiPierro <massimo....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sure you have the latest version?
>
> On Mon, Jun 4, 2018 at 4:08 PM, Roberto Perdomo <rober...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi!
>>
>> I'm running the Web2py Scheduler and I'm getting this error from PyDAL:
>>
>> File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pydal/base.py", line 403,
>> in <lambda>
>>
>> credential_decoder = lambda cred: urllib.unquote(cred)
>> NameError: global name 'urllib' is not defined
>>
>> I have solved adding the missing "import urllib", but my question is
>> what happened here, why that lib is missing on the base.py?
>>
>> Web2py: 2.16.1
>> PyDAL: 17.11
>>
>> --
>> "web2py-developers" group.
>> email to web2py-develop...@googlegroups.com.
>

> --
> "web2py-developers" group.
> email to web2py-develop...@googlegroups.com.

Massimo DiPierro

Jun 4, 2018, 5:33:48 PM6/4/18
to web2py-d...@googlegroups.com
Can you confirm this is fixed in the repo? we will release a new version soon.

On Mon, Jun 4, 2018 at 4:12 PM, Roberto Perdomo <rober...@gmail.com> wrote:
PyDAL

DATA
    __version__ = '17.11'

VERSION
    17.11

On 4 June 2018 at 17:09, Massimo DiPierro <massimo....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sure you have the latest version?
>
> On Mon, Jun 4, 2018 at 4:08 PM, Roberto Perdomo <rober...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi!
>>
>> I'm running the Web2py Scheduler and I'm getting this error from PyDAL:
>>
>> File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pydal/base.py", line 403,
>> in <lambda>
>>
>> credential_decoder = lambda cred: urllib.unquote(cred)
>> NameError: global name 'urllib' is not defined
>>
>> I have solved adding the missing "import urllib", but my question is
>> what happened here, why that lib is missing on the base.py?
>>
>> Web2py:  2.16.1
>> PyDAL: 17.11
>>
>> --
>> "web2py-developers" group.