uwsgi admin

Niphlod

Feb 5, 2013, 4:37:24 PM2/5/13
to web2py-d...@googlegroups.com
It exists for Django, why not in web2py ?

Someone cares to do a plugin of it ?
default.py

Bruno Rocha

Feb 5, 2013, 4:47:09 PM2/5/13
to web2py-d...@googlegroups.com
just renames it as plugin_uwsgiadm.py and put under controllers/ and it will work as a plugin not?

Massimo Di Pierro

Feb 5, 2013, 5:07:11 PM2/5/13
to web2py-d...@googlegroups.com
We should post it somewhere. I have a feeling so much stuff is getting lost. How about github and creating a slice about it.