Re: Scaffold script

Anthony

Sep 1, 2012, 1:54:08 AM9/1/12
to web2py-d...@googlegroups.com
Have a look at http://code.google.com/p/web2py/source/browse/gluon/admin.py#161.

Anthony

On Friday, August 31, 2012 6:11:43 AM UTC-4, João Alves wrote:
Hello all,

I'm thinking about creating a script scaffold.py (like the Ruby-on-Rails one) to create a controller with the proper methods and stuff. In my opinion, the actual way of create a controller in the admin panel is a good way for newbie programmers get familiar with web development, but I'd prefer to use a script. What do you think?

Best regards,
João

Massimo DiPierro