View this page "Introduce yourself"

Maggie

May 6, 2007, 4:15:49 PM5/6/07
to NPO's and Web2
Hi All,

I have created a page to introduce ourselves "virtually" so that we
can look back and see who is who (especially those of us who are
suffereing from AAADD...)

Click on http://groups.google.co.za/group/web2npo/web/introduce-yourself
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

Maggie

May 7, 2007, 1:21:42 AM5/7/07
to NPO's and Web2
Hi All,

Please go and introduce yourselves by editing this new page. You may
also leave comments and Halos by clicking on "comments"

Click on http://groups.google.co.za/group/web2npo/web/introduce-yourself
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

Maggie

Margaret

May 7, 2007, 3:39:01 AM5/7/07
to NPO's and Web2
Hello fellow fundraiser's

I am Margaret Michaels and wear several hats at the Johannesburg
Children's Home. PA to DIRECTOR/ Corporate Fundraising / Direct Mail
Programme - the former being a necessity and the latter my passion.
The organisation is in the process of having an HR audit and
restructring will take place -

I am one of the lucky one's who does not mind getting out of bed on
the morning to head off too work, all that being said I work for the
weekend and will miss all the extra days off that we have had
recently.

On a personal note, I have an 11 year old adopted daughter who is a
character of note, two budgies (Romeo and Juliet also known as Tweedle
Dee and Tweedle Dum) and am an avid scrabble player and enjoy
crossword puzzles (am not very good and never finish the bigger ones).

Have a gr8 fundraising day!

p.s The web page will probably go back the to PR lady where it belongs

Jerome

May 7, 2007, 3:55:23 AM5/7/07
to web...@googlegroups.com
Hi Margaret

Good to hear about you. Would love to meet Tweedledum and Tweedledee. Look
forward to seeing you again at a workshop.

I am the one who arrived half an hour late.

Love

Jerome McCarthy

an...@sancb.org.za

May 7, 2007, 4:51:11 AM5/7/07
to NPO's and Web2

Maggie

Sep 10, 2007, 6:13:54 AM9/10/07
to NPO's and Web2
I have been going through this group site in preparation of my next
web 2.0 workshop. I have to apologise for "dissapearing for a
while....but I have been working night and day on my maths community
website which has been launched about 3 weeks ago in its "first cut"
phase. Busy troubleshooting it and adding to it... Go have a peek:
www.easymaths.org.za. We are busy working on the "learning space" area
which will be a area specifically ofr community building. The
developers is busy building our own tools. Up to now I have been using
free web 2.0 tools, but as the DoE are sponsering this project, they
want tools buildt which can be used for other subjects. I will be able
to report back on what is easier- having your own tools buildt (cost
losts of money) or using free tools...

Maggie

Firstly

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/web2npo/web/introduce-yourself