TAKE CARE OVER THE LONG WEEKEND

Jeanette

Apr 26, 2007, 2:26:50 AM4/26/07
to web...@googlegroups.com

Hi all

Still overwhelmed about all the info crammed into my little brain during the workshop; and even more overwhelmed because my much-loved one four-legged child – Shalom – died yesterday morning. Found him under a bush in my garden when I returned home after our session and rushed him to the vet. She first thought that he had been hit by a car (because of the condition of his nails and the fact that he was in shock), but x-rays showed no broken bones or any other injuries to confirm her initial diagnosis. The results of the blood tests also have her baffled. Suppose it was just his time.

To all of you hitting the road for the long weekend – drive carefully.

Shalom

Jeanette Maclean

Manager: Corporate Communications

Association for the Physically Disabled - Greater Jhb

Tel: 011-646-8331

Fax: 011-646-5248

www.apd.org.za

This communication, including any information transmitted with it, is intended only for the use of the addressees and is confidential. If you are not an intended recipient or responsible for delivering the message to an intended recipient, any review, disclosure, conversion to hard copy, dissemination, reproduction or other use of any part of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in error or without authorisation, please notify us immediately by return e-mail or otherwise permanently delete the entire communication.

Maggie

Apr 28, 2007, 3:57:34 PM4/28/07
to NPO's and Web2
Hi Jeanette,

Sorry to hear about your dog. It is aways hard to say goodbye to those
4 legged friends that are always there for us.

I am sitting in front of the fire in my wooden cabin up in the
mountains in hogsback and my hubbie is watching the cricket, still
swearing under his breath. At least his Blue bulls won yesterday so he
is happy otherwise. It is freezing cold here and we nearly died of
cold when we tried to go for a stroll earlier this afies. If you want
to see my hoggie photies, click on hoggie collection at Flickr and
leave a message (http://www.flickr.com/photos/maggiev/sets/
72157594475137685/ ) . Flickr is a veeery good photo sharing site. I
think it may be a fab idea if we all open a flickr account (its free)
and load some photies of what we have done this weekend. To go to
flickr click on
http://www.flickr.com/ I has a handy little upload facility that
makes uploading very easy. Go try it.

Maggie