View this page "The Johannesburg Children's Home"

Margaret

Jul 6, 2007, 3:06:37 AM7/6/07
to NPO's and Web2
Hi All - Our web site is up and running- Sorry Maggie, I had to use an
outside company to do this and manage the site and information
generated etc. I did however not feel like a blonde my apologies to
Thea) when working with them

www.jch.org.za

Regards

margaret

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/web2npo/web/the-johannesburg-childrens-home
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

Maggie

Jul 12, 2007, 2:30:12 AM7/12/07
to NPO's and Web2
Hi Magaret,

Went to look at it and it has all the important elements. It
definitely addresses its audience (love the puzzle pieces) and all the
web 2 elements which could turn it into a great community (blogs+
podcasts+e-cards). I love it!!!! Well done!

I aslo noticed that your web designers incoporated a great new (free)
south african blogging system! I have registered to give it a try as
well. I will add it to our blogging page.

Homework for everybody.......;)

Please go and add a comment to Magarets blog on the effect of violence
on TV on children.

And then....how about starting your own blog using the new SA blogging
system at
http://www.iblog.co.za/help It looks great!

NGO greetings
Maggie

On Jul 6, 9:06 am, Margaret <jchfundrai...@xsinet.co.za> wrote:
> Hi All - Our web site is up and running- Sorry Maggie, I had to use an
> outside company to do this and manage the site and information
> generated etc. I did however not feel like a blonde my apologies to
> Thea) when working with them
>
> www.jch.org.za
>
> Regards
>
> margaret
>

> Click onhttp://groups.google.com/group/web2npo/web/the-johannesburg-childrens...

Margaret Michaels

Jul 12, 2007, 2:54:32 AM7/12/07
to web...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Maggie - must admit am quite proud of my "new baby"

Regards

Margaret Michaels
PA to DIRECTOR
P.O.Box 28542
Kensington
2101
www.jch.org.za
Tel: 011 648 1120/1
Fax: 086 510 4414

This e-mail is for the intended recipient only. If you have received it by
mistake please let us know by reply and then delete it from your system;
access, disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance on any of it by anyone
else is prohibited.