Accounts & HR Admin_CV

Syed Asjad

Jan 17, 2023, 2:50:02 AM1/17/23

Applying for The Post of Accounts  & Human Resources Administration.

Sir,

I am looking for a position with a company that will make the most of my knowledge and skills in Accounts  & Human Resources Administration; I am well conversant in assisting with recruitment efforts and other support services that the position of Human Resources & Administration.

My skills in providing support to the Accounts and HR Administrative Department. There, I gained valuable knowledge in:

·         Experienced with a strong background in accounting. Finance, I assisting and completing the recruitment process

·         I would appreciate you taking out the time to review my application for this HR Assistant & Administration position.

·         Preparing a variety of HR and management reports and documents

·         Providing administrative support to the senior human resources managers

·         invoices employee declarations, petty cash, bank reconciliation, Bill entry, Cash Entry, Bank Entry, Expenses voucher, J/V Entry

·         Creating and Maintains of ledgers and groups

·         Creating the Purchase, Invoice, Sale invoice

·         Credit Note / Debit Note

·         Maintain general accounting of daily transactions (suppliers invoices, supplier payments, customer)

·         Maintain the Salary Report, Bank Reconciliation, Vat Returns,

·         Maintain the VAT details (Input ,Output VAT)

·         Managing accounts receivable and accounts payable

·         Preparation of Trail Balance, Profit & Loss Accounts & Cash Flow Statement.

·         Updating the Day-Book Transactions.

Joining period            :           Immediately.

Email                          :           india_ac...@yahoo.inhrasi...@yahoo.com

Sincerely,

Basha.