75th percentile of page loads (INP)

Marina Kurz

Jun 5, 2023, 8:12:50 AM6/5/23
to web-vital...@googlegroups.com

Dear Google-team,

My name is Marina. I am a technical SEO Manager from Statista GmbH from Germany. and I am responsible for Page Speed topcis.

Google says: To ensure you're hitting this target for most of your users, a good threshold to measure is the 75th percentile of page loads, segmented across mobile and desktop devices (https://web.dev/optimize-inp/).
Regarding 75th percentile, I have a question: Currently, no percentile is visible in Page Speed Insights. Will this change over time? In PI, the percentile can currently only be estimated.

Many thanks

Marina Kurz

Marina Kurz
SEO Manager OnPage & Tech

Email: marin...@statista.com
Location: Hamburg

_____________________

Statista GmbH | Johannes-Brahms-Platz 1 | 20355 Hamburg | Germany - Domicile: Cologne | HRB 87129 | municipal court of Cologne |
Management: Dr. Friedrich Schwandt, Hubert Jakob
Information about the timing of deleting personal data, the countries where we save data (e.g., U.S., EU, Singapore),
and the companies we collaborate with can be found in our privacy statement.
More Information: www.statista.com/aboutus

Aymen Loukil

Jun 5, 2023, 8:38:10 AM6/5/23
to web-vitals-feedback
Hello Marina,

The 75th percentile value is shown here
p75th.JPG

I developed Speetals tool be able to monitor this over time on both domain and page level.
For example, the below screenshot show the 75th percentile of mobile LCP on a PLP.
lcp-75th-p.JPG