Impossible to fix INP issue: longer than 200ms (mobile)

altankrk

Mar 13, 2024, 4:42:34 PMMar 13
to web-vitals-feedback

Hello,

As a professional web developer, I've exhaustively tried various approaches to resolve the issue plaguing my website's performance. Despite my efforts, it seems that this particular issue is insurmountable. There's even a possibility that resolving it might entail removing a significant portion of the content or layout from the website, which I find perplexing.

I'm puzzled as to why such a challenging task has been assigned to web.dev. Previously, everything was functioning smoothly before this update.

Additionally, I'd like to note that all interactions with Next Paint on my website occur swiftly, without any noticeable delays. Given these circumstances, I see no reason to retain it in the Core Web Vitals Assessment section. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Thanks,

Jordy S

Mar 13, 2024, 4:46:17 PMMar 13
to altankrk, web-vitals-feedback
Everything should be just as smooth as it was before, but with INP you'll have a better measurement for what your users experience.

What is the Core Web Vital value for your INP?

altankrk

Mar 13, 2024, 4:54:54 PMMar 13
to web-vitals-feedback
I appreciate your prompt response. While I understand the importance of optimizing performance for better measurements, I believe that setting the threshold at 200 ms for a "need improvement" severity might be too stringent. In my opinion, it should be adjusted to 300 ms or higher to pass. Thank you for considering this adjustment.

Screenshot 2024-03-13 at 23.49.14.png

Message has been deleted

Adam Cable

Mar 15, 2024, 1:35:00 PMMar 15
to web-vitals-feedback
Hey - are you able to post your URL that you're struggling to help with in regards to INP? I'd be happy to take a quick look.

Adam

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

SonyBVcc TV

Apr 23, 2024, 3:42:06 AMApr 23
to web-vitals-feedback
Hello,
I am also facing the same issue about the INP .
I have tried request for validate but still always failed.
This is an example URL that always validation failed on INP issue.
https://www.press.in.th/inches-cm/

BR,
Thanks.

ในวันที่ วันเสาร์ที่ 16 มีนาคม ค.ศ. 2024 เวลา 0 นาฬิกา 35 นาที 00 วินาที UTC+7 Adam Cable เขียนว่า: