SPA tracking and Google search results

Constantine Fedoruk

Dec 14, 2020, 3:40:30 PM12/14/20
to web-vitals-feedback
I am afraid of only one thing, that the metric Core Web Vitals will affect the results in Google search, before you solve the tracking problem with Single page applications. Can You comment this please?

Tomi Tiihonen

Jan 26, 2021, 5:06:30 AM1/26/21
to web-vitals-feedback
Also would like an answer for this.
Message has been deleted

Peter V.

Jan 26, 2021, 11:25:07 AM1/26/21
to web-vitals-feedback
I also would like to know it. We in the Webmaster Help Forums will have huge problems with webmasters as a result.

Philip Walton

Sep 21, 2021, 6:14:15 PM9/21/21
to web-vitals-feedback
I know this reply is late, but I just wanted to mention that we recently published a post with answers to common questions about how SPA architectures affect Core Web Vitals:

Please let us know if you have any concerns not addressed in this post.

Thanks!