How to check new CLS in the Performance panel of Chrome DevTools

Shogo Nishimura

Nov 27, 2021, 10:32:25 PM11/27/21
to web-vitals-feedback
I want to investigate the maximum session window that is affecting the CLS score using Chrome DevTools' Performance panel.

Am I correct in understanding that the layout shifts that impacted the score are the following layout shift records that are recorded in the "Experience" column.

・Have a "Current Cluster ID" that has the  maximum  "Current Cluster Score".
・"Had recent input" is "No".

cls.png

Also, If there is any other smarter way to do this, I would be happy to hear about it.

--

Best regards,

Shogo