How to report largest shift layout to GA?

damien maurer

Apr 3, 2021, 12:49:45 AM4/3/21
to web-vital...@googlegroups.com

I implemented reporting to Analytics of CWV but this article is not about using the gtag or analytics tag, but only an Analytics endpoint.

How would that work for sending the largest shift layout entry to Analytics?

Thanks!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Philip Walton

Apr 5, 2021, 1:29:49 PM4/5/21
to damien maurer, web-vital...@googlegroups.com
Hey Damien, thanks for your interest in trying out the techniques in the article. However, I don't think this is the best forum to get help with that, as this list is primarily intended for feedback on the metrics themselves.

I'd recommend asking the question on Stack Overflow using the #web-vitals or #core-web-vitals tags, as well as any relevant tags for the analytics product you're using. Note that folks working on this team do check those tags and try to answer when they can.

Thanks!