Broken dashboards

Bili, Ioanna

Apr 11, 2023, 4:10:55 AM4/11/23
to web-vital...@googlegroups.com, Tom Neal
Hello,

Probably has already been reported, the CrUX dashboards seem somewhat broken? All connectors and set up from our end seems to be ok. Any advise please?
image.png

With many thanks and kind regards,
Io.
--
Ioanna Bili
Technical SEO Analyst

--

"Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail"

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, may be

legally privileged and are the property of News Corp UK & Ireland

Limited on whose systems they were generated. News Corp UK

& Ireland Limited is the holding company for the News UK group,

is registered in England & Wales under number 81701, has its

registered office at 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF and

is registered with VAT number GB 243 8054 69. If you have received

this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and do not

use, distribute, store or copy it in any way. Statements or opinions in

this e-mail or any attachment are those of the author and are not
necessarily agreed or authorised by News Corp UK & Ireland Limited

or any member of its group. News Corp UK & Ireland Limited may

monitor outgoing or incoming emails as permitted by law.  It accepts

no liability for viruses introduced by this e-mail or attachments.

News Corp UK & Ireland Limited and its titles are committed to abiding by
IPSO's regulations and the Editors' Code of Practice that IPSO enforces.

Barry Pollard

Apr 12, 2023, 7:55:22 AM4/12/23
to web-vitals-feedback
Hi Ioanna,

This sometimes happens on the CrUX release day (second Tuesday of the month - which was yesterday) as the new data is released and caches need to be refreshed.

I've checked and all looks good now so please let us know if this is not the case.

Barry

Bili, Ioanna

Apr 12, 2023, 9:16:15 AM4/12/23
to Barry Pollard, web-vitals-feedback
Yup, I saw it got sorted yesterday.
Thank you, Barry!

Ioanna Bili
Technical SEO Analyst

News UK | The News Building | 1 London Bridge Street | London | SE1 9GF

Bili, Ioanna

Jul 11, 2023, 4:59:24 AM7/11/23
to Barry Pollard, web-vitals-feedback, Tom Neal, Richard Deng
Hi Barry

Hope you are well!

New month, new datasets are out  :)
Seems like the cache refresh needs a little prompt again, seeing some dashboards look broken?

With many thanks and kind regards,
Ioanna

Barry Pollard

Jul 11, 2023, 6:31:16 AM7/11/23
to Bili, Ioanna, web-vitals-feedback, Tom Neal, Richard Deng
Looking into it. It's a bit different to the usual issue...

Bili, Ioanna

Jul 11, 2023, 8:41:34 AM7/11/23
to Barry Pollard, web-vitals-feedback, Tom Neal, Richard Deng
Thank you,  Barry.

Please would it be possible to ping us when there's an update?

On Tue, 11 Jul 2023 at 11:31, 'Barry Pollard' via web-vitals-feedback <web-vital...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Looking into it. It's a bit different to the usual issue. . . On Tue, 11 Jul 2023 at 09: 59, Bili, Ioanna <ioanna. bili@ news. co. uk> wrote: Hi Barry Hope you are well! New month, new datasets are out :) Seems like the cache refresh needs

Barry Pollard

Jul 11, 2023, 2:41:24 PM7/11/23
to web-vitals-feedback
All should be resolved now. Just sending out the release comms.

Bili, Ioanna

Jul 12, 2023, 4:01:48 AM7/12/23
to Barry Pollard, web-vitals-feedback, Richard Deng, Tom Neal
Morning Barry,

Sorry to bother you again,
Not quite sure we can also see the fix from our end, still getting this screen?
Maybe there is something we could do from our side?

Kind regards,
Ioanna

image.png
image.png

On Tue, 11 Jul 2023 at 19:41, 'Barry Pollard' via web-vitals-feedback <web-vital...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
All should be resolved now. Just sending out the release comms. On Tuesday, July 11, 2023 at 1: 41: 34 PM UTC+1 ioann. . . @ news. co. uk wrote: Thank you, Barry. Please would it be possible to ping us when there's an update? On Tue, 11 Jul 2023

Barry Pollard

Jul 12, 2023, 4:12:16 AM7/12/23
to Bili, Ioanna, web-vitals-feedback, Richard Deng, Tom Neal
Gave it another kick and seems to be back now.

Bili, Ioanna

Jul 12, 2023, 5:23:44 AM7/12/23
to Barry Pollard, web-vitals-feedback, Richard Deng, Tom Neal
Thanks for the update.
It is puzzling, we still get this error on all our dashboards.
Please could you advise what the issue is?

image.png

On Wed, 12 Jul 2023 at 09:12, Barry Pollard <barryp...@google.com> wrote:
Gave it another kick and seems to be back now. On Wed, 12 Jul 2023 at 09: 01, Bili, Ioanna <ioanna. bili@ news. co. uk> wrote: Morning Barry, Sorry to bother you again, Not quite sure we can also see the fix from our end, still getting this

Barry Pollard

Jul 12, 2023, 5:31:49 AM7/12/23
to Bili, Ioanna, web-vitals-feedback, Richard Deng, Tom Neal
Not the most helpful error is it!