Editorial Collaboration Inquiry (web.dev)

Bernadette Johnson

Jun 30, 2021, 10:37:49 AM6/30/21
to web-vital...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

I’ve been an avid reader of web.dev for quite some time now – and I really love how detailed and well-researched your guides are.

I noticed that you accept guest posting and wanted to inquire if you're accepting articles?

I’ve been gathering some public data and generating tons of factual, entertaining, and high-quality articles for your particular audience and thought that you might be interested!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Logo

Bernadette Johnson

Community Manager

email: berna...@searchleads.agency

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.

If you would like to discuss for next time, you can unsubscribe here and contact me again when you're ready!

Paul Kinlan

Jun 30, 2021, 12:38:48 PM6/30/21
to Bernadette Johnson, web-vital...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bernadette,

Thank you for liking web.dev. At this time we are not accepting guest posts. We own all of our content plans and we're not looking to include guest posts.

Many thanks,
Paul