Problem with Traffic History

Enrique Fernandez

Oct 18, 2021, 5:22:55 AM10/18/21
to Diladele Web Safety

Hi.

I have a problem with Traffic History, it seems that it is not working properly.

Captura de pantalla 2021-10-18 a las 11.14.38.png

I check the option is active in the settings:

Captura de pantalla 2021-10-18 a las 11.15.16.png

But I can see some errors in log: /opt/websafety-ui/var/log/cron_report.log (see attached errors.log).

You can see error like "error: Enricher cannot parse the URL '/web.config' into domain, fldomai". This is an internal Nessus scan.

Is it possible that the Nessus scan is causing the problem?

Thanks!!.

errors.log

rafael....@diladele.com

Oct 18, 2021, 12:32:06 PM10/18/21
to Diladele Web Safety
Hello Enrique,

I am afraid the parser expects the log entries to be the proxy style log entries, well this is a proxy finally.
Your script may be sending the HTTP style (origin style) requests to the proxy - which our parser just cannot parse.

I have made an issue for this - will try to fix in 7.7 (~ December 2021).

Best regards,
Rafael