Web Filtering Proxy version 2.4 is released The following changes and improvements are included into this release:
- Added Test button to verify LDAP Active Directory integration in Proxy Settings and user search check in Filtering Policies.
- Re-implemented Safe Search on Google/Microsoft Bing and Yahoo search engines.
- Added notion of always decrypted targets/domains which will always be decrypted if designated by the Admin
- Re-integrated report building module with small changes and optimizations.
- Implemented limiting of Google Apps for Business. It is now possible to enforce usage of only corporate e-mail on gmail, as explained in this Google Help article
- Implemented Microsoft Azure tenant restrictions as explained in this Microsoft Help article
- Added application restriction module and explained it in the Admin Guide.
The installer MSI can be downloaded from here
. Please, if you have time, please give it a look. Add issues and comments using github's new issue page
if possible or write to sup...@diladele.com
2.4 is also in the process of being added to the Azure Marketplace, Chocolatey and WinGet package managers.
Thanks for all of you for making this possible.