Traffic monitor

Juan Angel Gutierrez

Sep 27, 2022, 5:00:40 PM9/27/22
to Diladele Web Safety
Hi, eveyone

I have one problem with my proxy, where i can´t watch two items in Traffic Monitor, such as Policy and User. I've tried to configure that, but I couldn't. What should i do?

rafael....@diladele.com

Sep 28, 2022, 2:31:22 AM9/28/22
to Diladele Web Safety
Hello Juan,

Sorry could you please explain a little what exactly you mean?
Ideally attach a screenshot describing the requirements?

Thanks.
Raf

Juan Angel Gutierrez

Sep 28, 2022, 9:41:58 AM9/28/22
to Diladele Web Safety
good day,

I have a problem seeing the traffic Monitor of the people who enter the web pages, but I can not see it. Attached screenshot of what happens.

I would like to know how I can solve this problem.

Thanks a lot.
Proxy.png

rafael....@diladele.com

Sep 28, 2022, 10:03:35 AM9/28/22
to Diladele Web Safety
Hello Juan,

The green line in traffic monitor indicates access to that file was excluded from filtering - see if UI/Squid/Exclusions contain that site in exclusions.
The exclusion can be adjusted to be partial - say - you will authenticate access to that site but exclude it from filtering and decryption.

Best regards,
Rafael

rafael....@diladele.com

Sep 28, 2022, 10:04:27 AM9/28/22
to Diladele Web Safety
BTW the 403 means access denied - so connection was not even authenticated - just denied

Juan Angel Gutierrez

Sep 28, 2022, 10:51:22 AM9/28/22
to Diladele Web Safety
Please can you be more specific about partial exclusion because I can't find the setting. However, I indicate where I think it may be. Which of these options could it be?
proxy1.png

rafael....@diladele.com

Sep 29, 2022, 1:54:39 AM9/29/22
to Diladele Web Safety
You need to *clear* the [ ] Skip any forms of proxy authentication checkbox.