We would like to present our new project - fully managed Cloud Proxy application designed to let admins of small organizations deploy and manage an instance of web filtering proxy with just several clicks.
The idea is to get rid of most admin hassle of provisioning, setup, operating system and license management typically involved in deploying a proxy - all these tasks are now done by our team. You as administrator are only responsible for setting the web filtering settings in Admin UI - several clicks in the browser is usually what is needed then.
The project is available at portal.diladele.cloud and is supposed to work like the following:
- admin registers an account at the portal.diladele.cloud
- admin creates an organization (or several organizations) for his clients or company - say contoso
- admin deploys a proxy (or proxies) in the cloud portal for the created organization
- our team actually provisions the virtual machine that implements the proxy. That machine gets a public FQDN of say proxy1.contoso.diladele.cloud
- admin manages the proxy and web filter settings as required and allows connections to the proxy only from the IP addresses belonging to the organizations. Admin also sets the browsers of the organization to point to FQDN of the proxy
- user browses the internet
- our team manages underlying proxy resources.
The project is now in the early stages of development. Thus we would like to invite you as admin to take a look at the project and decide if it is something worth spending your time and your effort on.
So please reply to sup...@diladele.com
- you are based in the EU
- you own or represent the IT business with EU registered VAT number
- you are ok with spending 1 euro per week (we need to test the payment subsystem too)
We will then make an account for you at portal.diladele.cloud. Note as of now, this feature is only available for a limited set of users.
Thank you very much for your time!