Web Filter Proxy reports

Colleen D

Jul 16, 2021, 12:11:11 PM7/16/21
to Diladele Web Safety
Hello - I'm testing the Web Filter Proxy software (not Web Safety) for production deployment. Is there a way to generate regular reports based on AD user? I have the software synced to AD, so I can see the full list of which accounts access which URLs, but I need a way to generate time-based reports on user traffic. Is this possible with just the Web Proxy Filter software?

Thanks much!
Colleen

Rafael Akchurin

Jul 22, 2021, 2:52:02 PM7/22/21
to web-s...@googlegroups.com
Hello Colleen,

The default report is per day - in ui/traffic manager/statistics with ability to see a detailed report per user and domain.

 Do you mean you need the same report structure but for any period selected by admin?

Or the report structure is incorrect and it needs to be somehow changed/adjusted?

Best regards,
Rafael Akchurin