Proxy blocking access to a certain website

Jamie Honnaker

Aug 28, 2023, 2:47:34 PM8/28/23
to web-s...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am using the Squid Web Safety Proxy version 8.4.  I have an exclusion installed for .synchr.com for my Company's payroll provider.  Synchr recently changed their website so that when I try to go to https://clients.synchr.com it will no longer work.  I looked at the activity log and I am not seeing anything blocked from the proxy client I am testing from.  I do not get the blue block page from squid.  I get an error on the Edge browser saying err_connection_closed.  Anyone have an idea what I can try next?

Thanks,

Rafael Akchurin

Aug 28, 2023, 3:07:11 PM8/28/23
to web-s...@googlegroups.com