WebFilterProxy - Increase Parallel connection

Suresh Kannan P

Jul 27, 2021, 1:02:47 AM7/27/21
to Diladele Web Safety
Hello,

My requirement is to connect proxy server with minimum #20-connections in parallel from browser. I see the default settings in "WebFilterProxy" is #2.

Currently, I am unable to connect more than #2 parallel requests. Please advice.

Thanks & Regards,
Suresh Kannan P

rafael....@diladele.com

Jul 27, 2021, 2:37:24 AM7/27/21
to Diladele Web Safety
The parallel connection settings from the proxy to the origin is designed for origin servers with multiple IP addresses - and thus depends on the number of IP addresses that DNS resolve returned for the origin server. It cannot be bigger than that or what admin set in the UI (default 2).

If you need more connections - just open them from the client - the proxy will blindly establish a new connection to the origin server for each connected client connection.

Best regards,
Rafael