I have problems with some of the sites behind Cloudflare

Piatenko Serhii

Apr 18, 2023, 5:36:56 AM4/18/23
to Diladele Web Safety
Does anyone know if there is a way to reconfigure WebSafety?
Снимок экрана 2023-04-18 в 12.36.23.png
Снимок экрана 2023-04-18 в 12.36.05.png

rafael....@diladele.com

Apr 18, 2023, 10:05:18 AM4/18/23
to Diladele Web Safety
Hello Serhii,

Maybe they detect the usage of proxy using methods described in https://blog.cloudflare.com/monsters-in-the-middleboxes/ ?

If so I have no idea how to fix that. If you are not using HTTPS decryption then the only attribute that Cloud Flare can take into account is your public IP? maybe proxy is deployed in a network known to have some bad IP reputation?

Best regards,
Rafael

Piatenko Serhii

Apr 18, 2023, 10:38:07 AM4/18/23
to Diladele Web Safety
Thank you, I am using HTTPS decryption.

вторник, 18 апреля 2023 г. в 17:05:18 UTC+3, rafael....@diladele.com:

rafael....@diladele.com

Apr 19, 2023, 2:00:17 AM4/19/23
to Diladele Web Safety
I would then try to find out if your proxy is deployed in a network which public IP is part of some proxy list IPs - so that CloudFlare may block access from IP subnets known to deploy proxies...