authenticator binding and active directory

Gustavo Fagundes

Sep 18, 2023, 7:14:39 AM9/18/23
to Diladele Web Safety
Hi, when I link the authenticator with the active directory it seems that it does not recognize the password (everything is correct as in the active directory). The problem with this is that even the user opening the Windows search bar is asking for the proxy login and password.

rafael....@diladele.com

Sep 18, 2023, 7:17:30 AM9/18/23
to Diladele Web Safety
Hello Gustavo,

The browser shows the popup box (in the windows search too) when it cannot find the credentials for the currently logged on user.
The reasons for this maybe various.

Could you maybe post here or send to sup...@diladele.com how exactly you configured the authentication and maybe parts of the logs in /var/log/squid (assuming you use websafety)

Best regards,
Rafael

Gustavo Fagundes

Sep 18, 2023, 7:33:54 AM9/18/23
to Diladele Web Safety
So, if I just checked this box, do I have to do anything else?Screenshot_1.png

Rafael Akchurin

Sep 18, 2023, 7:37:25 AM9/18/23
to web-s...@googlegroups.com

There is also Negotiate sub node  - you need to click Detect Once there too,

See https://webproxy.diladele.com/docs/authentication/active_directory/

So, if I just checked this box, do I have to do anything else?

Gustavo Fagundes

Sep 18, 2023, 7:43:01 AM9/18/23
to Diladele Web Safety
yes, I just forgot to mention this part in my comment, I also did this step

Rafael Akchurin

Sep 18, 2023, 7:43:51 AM9/18/23
to web-s...@googlegroups.com

Gustavo Fagundes

Sep 18, 2023, 1:54:43 PM9/18/23
to Diladele Web Safety
I managed to fix this in "internet options" in Windows itself and disabling integrated Windows authentication. Thank you very much for your attention