automatic with active directory user

ADRIANO DUARTE

Aug 31, 2023, 4:28:16 PM8/31/23
to Diladele Web Safety
Good afternoon, I installed the 4.14 version of squi on windows server 2019, I was already able to configure it to login using the AD users.

my question is how can i automatically login to the proxy using kerberos+LADP or would there be any other viable solution?

Rafael Akchurin

Aug 31, 2023, 4:33:21 PM8/31/23
to web-s...@googlegroups.com
Hello Adriano,

Unfortunately we never used squid in such a config.

Best regards,
Rafael

Op 31 aug. 2023 om 22:28 heeft ADRIANO DUARTE <duart...@gmail.com> het volgende geschreven: