pfSense

Jason Quackenbush

Jun 24, 2022, 3:10:24 PM6/24/22
to Diladele Web Safety
I currently have pfSense setup as well as PiHole. All clients are forced to use PiHole for DNS by pfSense.

I'd like to add in WebSafety on a separate machine but I'm a bit uncertain how I would force traffic to use WebSafety.

Ideally I'd like to force only certain devices through WebSafety but I'm happy to start with all and then figure out from there.

Sorry if it's been asked, but I've combed through the docs and found nothing specific. I last used WebSafety directly on pfSense which seems to be deprecated now.

Thank you

Jason Quackenbush

Jun 24, 2022, 3:16:59 PM6/24/22
to Diladele Web Safety
Of course I find this after posting. Although it doesn't come back if I search for pfsense in the docs