youtube guard

Manny Ratliff

Nov 8, 2021, 10:57:14 PM11/8/21
to Diladele Web Safety
My youtube guard does not appear to be working properly...
My policy is set to block all videos by default. I have set up a list of allowed videos and allowed channels.
When I go to youtube, videos do not play, as expected, problem is that if you go to a channel or users page, the first video for that user/channel will play still.
I have tried every combination of settings, when I get to aggressive, then my allowed videos get blocked because of category blocking or something else. because of the nature of our environment we need to block any and all videos/channels except for what we declare in the allow list. Let me know if you need more infor.

thanks

rafael....@diladele.com

Nov 9, 2021, 2:01:42 AM11/9/21
to Diladele Web Safety