Customizing Blocked HTML Template Page

Milton

Aug 17, 2023, 1:02:02 PM8/17/23
to Diladele Web Safety
Hello everyone!

Today I set up my custom block page and it works correctly on the sites I block.

But I need it to work on all sites that get blocked and not just custom ones.

Example:

I configured the 40 basic policies, which do not have access to facebook.com, when a user enters this site it does not work and does not get the personalized html message.

But if I manually block the facebook.com site, there it does get the custom html.

You would need the same html to display it whenever you restrict access to a site, whether it is blocked or not.

I hope I have explained myself!

Thank you so much!

rafael....@diladele.com

Aug 18, 2023, 3:33:23 AM8/18/23
to Diladele Web Safety
Hello Rivaro,

Usually if a site is blocked by the web filter it is shown by the blue unhappy page.
But if some network connection cannot be established or other network level problems then the default squid page is shown.

Please could you share two screenshots - one for the "your" blocked page and one for that "other" blocked page?

Best regards,
Rafael

Milton

Aug 18, 2023, 9:27:52 AM8/18/23
to Diladele Web Safety
Hello!

Of course, I'll show you an example with a pornographic site, in the first image it's how it looks without the blocking and in the second, when I block it.

sitio1.png

sitio2.pnga

When I enter the site blocked with HTTPS it does not show the message and when I enter with HTTP it does show it.
It happens to me with different browsers, not only with mozilla, and they are all updated

sitios.png

rafael....@diladele.com

Aug 18, 2023, 9:29:45 AM8/18/23
to Diladele Web Safety
To always see the blocked page you must be decrypting :(