text objects

Spencer Kelly

Feb 3, 2011, 6:31:31 AM2/3/11
to web-pu...@googlegroups.com
hey guys, awesome stuff with recent work

its not critical for your work, but I'd really appreciate it if the loadfromstring method and text object stuff makes it into the trunk
its needed for the graphical stuff. I've attached a brandon's pd.js with these changes.

laura has got things running up at http://webpuredata.org/ , inside wordpress.
that means we can do read/write, oauth, sharing, versioning, everything.
its super-awesome. I've got a lot of work to do in processingjs still.
pd.js

Chris McCormick

Feb 3, 2011, 7:04:26 AM2/3/11
to web-pu...@googlegroups.com
Wow! This is really cool, guys.

I am merging your patch for the text object and the loadfromstring() method
now, and pushing to trunk.

Cheers,

Chris.

-------------------
http://mccormick.cx

Chris McCormick

Feb 3, 2011, 7:06:44 AM2/3/11
to web-pu...@googlegroups.com
Also I have now merged Brandon's excellent send() and receive() stuff. Pushing
to trunk as we speak.

Cheers,

Chris.

http://mccormick.cx